YOUR HELP IS NEEDED
Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission offers a variety of volunteer opportunities that meet wide ranging needs of both the agency and the volunteer.
Throughout the year, volunteers are needed for a variety of important and worthwhile efforts. Here are just some of those opportunities:
- Helping in a Head Start center (bus monitor, organizing center events, leading a parent activity, supervising children in the classroom or on field trips, helping in a classroom, reading books to the children, maintenance of playgrounds)
- Providing client services in one of our eight Neighborhood Centers
- Mentoring our training participants as they learn job skills
- Serving on the board of directors, an advisory council or project committee
- Teaching a class (budgeting, home ownership preparation, nutrition, energy conservation techniques are some recent examples)
- Helping on a crew weatherizing homes
- Helping organize special events such as our Black History Walk or our Gala.
- Conducting a food drive
- Organizing a Christmas, Thanksgiving or Back-to-School donation drive
To volunteer in Kenton, Campbell or Boone Counties call 859-581-6607 or email us to discuss the opportunity that is right for you!
RSVP Program – To volunteer in Carroll, Gallatin, Grant, Owen or Pendleton Counties call Stephanie Gayle at 859-654-4054 Extension: 3008 or email us.