Youthbuild of Northern Kentucky | Employment Assistance | Senior Employment Program | Scholarships | Lincoln Grant Scholar House
PROVIDING the TRAINING AND OPPORTUNITIES to SUCCEED
Northern Kentucky CAC knows that individuals with the training, educational and employment opportunities succeed in the workforce. We believe that it is never too early or too late to learn how to find, get, and keep a job. Our job readiness programs target specific services to many populations:
- Seniors, age 55 and above interested in updating their skills and finding permanent work, can find help through our Senior Community Service Employment Program.
- Youth, ages 16 through 24 interested in earning their G.E.D., enrolling in college, and finding meaningful work, can enroll in YouthBuild of Northern Kentucky.
- Single parents attending or preparing to attend college, can experience affordable, safe housing, academic counseling and support through Lincoln Grant Scholar House.
- Our Neighborhood Center staff supports individuals in their personal goals, including employment.
- Our Boone County Transportation Van offers rides to and from work for those eligible. If you work in the industrial park area in Florence or Hebron and need a ride to work, text 859-904-LINK to reserve your seat.
- Our Job Development Career Kickstart Program. We will work with you to help you either find a job, grow in your current job, or land a better job through training and job development resources.
For information on participating in one of the many training and employment opportunities available through Northern Kentucky CAC, call 859-581-6607 today! Or you can request more information here.