Retired Senior Volunteers (RSVP)
FIND A SERVICE OPPORTUNITY THAT FITS YOUR PASSION.
SERVES RESIDENTS OF GRANT, OWEN, GALLATIN, CARROLL, AND PENDELTON COUNTIES
THE RETIRED SENIOR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM AND AMERICORPS SENIORS EMPOWER KENTUCKIANS OVER THE AGE OF 55 TO SERVE THEIR COMMUNITIES.
- Help a struggling child learn to read
- Deliver groceries to an elderly neighbor
- Help a displaced family find affordable housing
USE YOUR SKILLS AND TALENTS TO ENHANCE COMMUNITY PROGRAMS AIMED AT FINANCIAL LITERACY, EDUCATION, AND HEALTHY FUTURES.
- Tutoring or school readiness
- Mentoring or employment coaching
- Food and nutrition support
- Tax Preparation
VOLUNTEERS ARE SUPPORTED BY RSVP AND AMERICORPS SENIORS WITH:
- Supplemental liability insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Meals provided for some volunteer opportunities
- End of the year recognition banquet
- Extended network of relationships and sense of community