|HOME > SUPPORT
A donation to NKCAC is an investment in our community!
Like all nonprofit organizations, Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission relies on donations, sponsorships, and grants to do our work. Without donations from the community - from people like you - we would not be able to provide the holistic services that we are known for, that our misssion demands, and that the disadvantaged members of our community deserve.
It is through private donations that we are able to . . .
- Provide books to children in our Head Start centers and other child-focused programs. For many children, the books they receive from NKCAC are the first books they have ever owned.
- Provide transportation to participants in our job training programs to assure they get to job interviews, job training, GED classes, and work sites. Most of our job training participants rely on public transportation, and a bus pass is often all that stands between them and self reliance.
- Assure that families have enough food to eat so that children are prepared to learn, the elderly stay healthy, and families can have nutritious meals together.
- Give children and youth cultural experiences around the region that will enrich their lives, expand their horizons, and provide opportunities for learning that they would not otherwise experience.
- Assure that children in our Head Start centers have a safe and happy Christmas, with each child recieving a holiday stocking that includes warm gloves, hats, socks, underwear, a toy, a book, fruit, and a even a bit of candy.
When you give to NKCAC you are assuring that those in our community who are less fortunate receive the support they need to become self-reliant, contributing members of our society.You can be assured that your donation is safe and goes to the purpose that you designate, too. Your dollars stay local, providing your neighbors with the opportunities for success that all human beings crave and deserve.