POSITION TITLE: CENTER RECEPTIONIST
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITY: Provide administrative support to the County Neighborhood Center and Head Start Administrative Offices.
- Answer incoming calls to the Center, and provide accurate information about Community Services, Head Start and other agency program guidelines and eligibility requirements
- Greet and direct visitors and callers appropriately and professionally
- Assist staff with development and maintenance of up-to-date knowledge of community resources to provide clients with accurate information, referral and advocacy to access needed programs
- Assist staff as they administer assistance programs and supportive services as assigned, including signing clients into the center and providing other clerical support, as needed
- Assist with record maintenance, filing client documentation requirements; center maintenance and other duties, as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required and experience in social work/human services preferred.
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of County community, agencies and resources.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with people of diverse and varying socio-economic backgrounds.
- Ability to sit at, read, and enter date on computer for prolonged periods of time up to 75% of the time
NKCAC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and is committed to an active non-discrimination policy in all employment applications.
Send resume and letter of application to:
Northern Kentucky Community Action Commission
717 Madison Avenue
Covington, KY 41011
No phone calls please.
Download employment application
Other Employment Opportunities at NKCAC